Comprehensive payroll/bookeeping training
Guaranteed work placement
The guaranteed work placement will complement your theoretical knowledge by providing you with the relevant practical experience that will place you in a competitive position to secure a job.
The training is ideal for:
• Candidates studying towards their ACCA, AAT, CAT or other accounting and payroll
qualification and need practical, hands-on experience.
• Candidates who may have been exposed to computerised accounting and payroll experience
overseas but wish to enhance their CV’s with relevant UK experience.
• Candidates who wish to do free-lancing in the future and need relevant hands-on experience in computerised
accounting and payroll.
• Candidates who wish to progress in their profession by learning advanced management accounting, corporation
tax and budget preparation.
Benefits of the training:
• Guaranteed Work Placement for 3 months
• Certification of completion provided by YBSM Partners, Chartered Certified Accountants and
• The work experience will count towards the practical experience requirement (PER) necessary for memberships of
ACCA, AAT or other similar accountancy bodies.
• Interview tips and job hunting tips.
Learning objectives to be achieved:
Sage Line 50
Course and Fee Structure
|Sage Line 50 – computerised bookkeeping||1 Months||£600|
|Sage Payroll||1 Months||£600|
|Work Experience – including Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, Statutory accounts preparation, Corporation tax, VAT returns, Self-assessment tax returns and CV support||3 Months||£2,995|